Monday, November 7, 2011

Ragnar of Bust

OK so i decided to start this blog as motivation to get me training for Ragnar this summer. My Husbands family had this great idea to run Ragnar as a family next summer so we signed up. It costs $1200. per team of 12 people plus 2 drivers and 2 or 3 volunteers to run this 192 mile 2 day race. I'm actually really excited for it well maybe not really but i am excited. I'm just really really nervous and have a lot of work to do to be ready to run this race.

For those of you who don't know what Ragnar is its not just a flat land race. It takes 2 days, you run in the night and day in whatever weather there is. you run from Logan UT to Park City, UT. up and down hills all over.

So hopeful this blog gives me the incentive to be ready to run on June 15, 2011.

I'm starting just shy of 6 months after i had my second child and at a weight i would rather not talk about. My Goals are:



  1. Lose 40 Lbs.

  2. be able to run at least 7 miles a day

  3. eat better

  4. learn to drink and eat while running

  5. learn how to run correctly for long distance

  6. show my kids that there mom knows how to work hard for a goal.

  7. run Ragnar on June 15 and 16 without having to walk

So off to the Races we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment